be your own guide
invaluable lessons to bring you the 2019 of your dreams.
Take a moment to reflect on the year that just past. Write in a journal, quiz yourself with a friend, or get on the phone and talk it out.
If you are anything like me you would have felt that February 2018 seemed so fresh in your memory and yet its already the next year! I have this befuddled feeling of 'Where has the time gone?' and 'How did I get here?'. Is 'here' even where I wanted to be?
Regular reflection on the past can build a strong mindfulness and inner guidance for yourself. For many who are seeking transformation or have been in a transition, you know just how important that feeling of having a direction means to you.
Work through the following questions to ensure you close the 2018 chapter properly and set foot into 2019 anew.
1. What was your biggest triumph of 2018?
2. What was the smartest decision you made in 2018?
3. What one word sums up and best describes 2018?
4. What was the greatest lesson you learnt in 2018?
5. What was the most loving service you performed in 2018?
6. What is the biggest piece of unfinished business in 2018?
7. What are you most happy about completing in 2018?
8. Who were the 3 people who had the greatest impact?
9. What was the biggest risk you took in 2018?
10. What was the biggest surprise of 2018?
11. What important relationship improved the most in 2018?
12. In what ways die you take care of your well-being in 2018?
13. What else do you need to say or do to be complete with 2018?
Source: Organic Olivia, via Instagram
To keep up with all insights share from Hoop, follow us on social media and RSS feed!